Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Pink Saturday

My favorite color is pink and I've been dreaming of acquiring some pretty, pink dishes for quite some time now.  I haven't found the right ones just yet, mostly because I'm too cheap to buy new;)  For now I just have to settle for adding touches of pink wherever I can.

Tonight I am using a vintage sheet with a soft, pink, floral print for my tablecloth.

 I'm using one of my vintage Knowles china plates and a modern dessert plate.  I love dishes that have a texture or pattern to the edge.

 The napkins are a very soft pink damask.

 Beautiful crystal and a close-up of the tablecloth/sheet.

 I have been using the potted azalea a lot lately.  I'm still waiting on things to start blooming around here:)

 A lot of pink and shades of white make a lovely setting.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jenni

Linking up with:

A Stroll Through Life for Tabletop Tuesdays
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays

7 comments:

  1. Thank You for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment on my tablescape!

    I love your pretty floral tablecloth, I'm also looking for some pink dishes. Can't seem to find anything nice at the Goodwill so, I'm hoping that the Yard Sales will be good to me as well. :)

    You have some very pretty crystal as well!! Have a wonderful evening!

    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving you a Liebster award! Lovelove your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks very pretty!!!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful table! I have the pretty lace silver napkin rings too. Loving your pretty tablecloth! I just came from TTT. Hugs,
      FABBY

      Delete
  4. Your tablecloth is so pretty! It just makes the whole table sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love pink and have a really hard time finding pink dishes. When I do, I pounce!

    Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays. Be sure to check out my recent post and GIVEAWAY announcement.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jenni, I love pink also; have a china set and goblets in rose pink. By the way, wanted you to know you were featured as my favorite link of the week at Frugal Treasures Tuesday last week, for your lovely tureen! I hope you make it back this week to party and share again. Thanks again for sharing.
    ~Bee~

    ReplyDelete

I apologize if you get a word verification. I keep turning it off, but it comes back!